Recruits at the game?

Coach Majerus mentioned on his radio show that one or two recruits were planning on being at last night's game. Anybody know who?

fans who stayed for senior night after the game cheered Barry, Kevin, Tommie for 5 or more minutes standing ovation. It was a game with a lot of

heart with student and fan support; even the kid shooting for the bank three pointers from 35 feet out made $900.

If you were looking for a program that had a fiery team and fiery coach it was SLU. Recruits also should have felt they could make an immediated

contribution as KM, KC, WR, and BT all had lots of minutes and KM was high scorer with RM letting him do his thing instead of reigning him in.

According to Timmerman's most recent blog posting, Martavious Irving, a guard from Florida was there. Below is his profile at ESPN.com

Martavious Irving at ESPN.com

Nate had previously mentioned this at his site.

Stats from this year:

http://www.maxpreps.com/florida/basketball...h=,local,player

Stats from last year:

http://www.maxpreps.com/florida/basketball...h=,local,player

That write-up says that he's streaky from beyond the arc, but he shot 44% this year and 43% the year before that. Took a good number, too. Doesn't sound too shabby to me. Shooting 60% from the field overall this year. I'm interested if Majerus is interested.

we can't have too many shooters; I hate watching the Kyle Cassity, Paul Eckerle, type ball players who only hoist it up if all other options to pass are

taken; we have to drive to the bucket, pass it in or stick the trey. I wouln't recruit a kid afraid to shoot the jumper