SignGuy is going to Cincy + Hotel Question ...

I got the go ahead from my Prof to take one of my midterms early, so I can join Taj on the trip to Cincy.

What I am wondering is where everyone is staying of who is going. I am looking for a reasonable rate, so if anyone has any suggestions. I would be more than happy to hear them.

Steve

steve also if you stay in covington anywhere near the river front, you could actually walk across the bridge to the arena. the last time we were in cincy, we were at least a mile away on the cincy side and still walked so as to avoid the traffic b.s. but tom is correct, they have always had a pretty good shuttle service from most of the hotels or at least designated spots. maybe conference usa might be able to help you with that. also some of the bigger name hotels will probably have their own shuttle's available. but if you are looking to save $$, those probably arent the ones you want to worry about. i would check with cusa.