Majerus Show

kshoe

The first 20 minutes were great entertainment as every time Gary started in, Majerus would interupt him and go on a 5 minute rant (most of it was SLU BBall related). Gary almost got his question out 3 times before finally being cut off for a commercial break. So Gary, what was your question?

The first 20 minutes were great entertainment as every time Gary started in, Majerus would interupt him and go on a 5 minute rant (most of it was SLU BBall related). Gary almost got his question out 3 times before finally being cut off for a commercial break. So Gary, what was your question?

This is hilarious. First time I've been able to listen. It's like an SNL skit.

The best was one he stopped the server in the middle of a sentence and said something like, "NO! The sausage, mushroom and pepper pizza goes here."

Fantastic although I wish they would just bag the callers. Majerus can carry it just fine. The callers just clutter it up and RM gets too patronizing.

Fantastic although I wish they would just bag the callers. Majerus can carry it just fine. The callers just clutter it up and RM gets too patronizing.

I agree that the callers serve no real purpose. If Ramsey placed a few questions to keep rick on topic it would be a better show.

That being said, in sports we are so accustomed to coaches and players giving canned, generic answers to questions. That is the exact opposite of what RM does and its truly enjoyable to listen to the show.

I agree that the callers serve no real purpose. If Ramsey placed a few questions to keep rick on topic it would be a better show.

That being said, in sports we are so accustomed to coaches and players giving canned, generic answers to questions. That is the exact opposite of what RM does and its truly enjoyable to listen to the show.

Anyone wanna give a recap?

I can't imagine a more entertaining radio show. He provides great insight to the bills and also talks about so many other random things.

You should check out Martelli's Karnak routine. His whole show is a joke. He and Lunardi do a great routine. Phil interviews the team bus driver, fans, opposing coaches--all tongue in cheek.

The impression I get is that Majerus doesn't want that. Rammer is just there to.... well, I really don't quite understand why he's there.

Is this available for download in a podcast form?

It would be great if SLU coordinate with the radio station and got an mp3 of the radio show. Each week in their Billiken update they could send out the link...imagine that promoting your team.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Kevin Shortal

Agreed, that would be a brilliant idea.

• 3 weeks later...

Is this available for download in a podcast form?

It would be great if SLU coordinate with the radio station and got an mp3 of the radio show. Each week in their Billiken update they could send out the link...imagine that promoting your team.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Kevin Shortal

PHILADELPHIA - Phil Martelli's "HawkTalk" radio show will broadcast its final show of the year tonight, March 9, from The Boulevard Grille and Catering in Havertown, Pa., from 6 to 7 p.m. It will be broadcast on WNTP (990 AM).

Martelli and co-host Joe Lunardi will discuss the Hawks and the upcoming Atlantic 10 Tournament. They will take phone calls from listeners (call in number is 877-990-WNTP (9687)) and questions from the audience at The Boulevard.

The show can also be heard free of charge via audio streaming on www.sjuhawks.com.