Remekun

BillikenTX

Maybe the below article will get people feeling a little better. Cory has been playing very well since Xmas. His team beat a very talented DeSoto team last week in which he led his team in scoring with 17 in a 50-49 victory. The article below is reference to a holiday tournament. I plan see the rematch with DeSoto later next month.

http://www.hsgametime.com/dfw/sharedconten...no.3ea6da6.html

Maybe the below article will get people feeling a little better. Cory has been playing very well since Xmas. His team beat a very talented DeSoto team last week in which he led his team in scoring with 17 in a 50-49 victory. The article below is reference to a holiday tournament. I plan see the rematch with DeSoto later next month.

http://www.hsgametime.com/dfw/sharedconten...no.3ea6da6.html

Thanks for the link, I look forward to your thoughts on Cory when you see him play next month.

I wish I could make it to see Remuken play. They played my neighborhood high school (Keller) this season but it was at a tournament not near me. The Metroplex is huge and Mesquite is waaaay out there for me.

District play is going on now and then playoffs. Just looking at Mesquite's roster it seemed they probably had one of the best teams in the state with about 4 going to D1 schools. I can't remember all of the destinations.

SLU Soccer has been recruiting DFW consistently. It seems SLU has been recruiting regular students from the Catholic Schools as well especially Jesuit. I heard they plan to build another Catholic High School in my area Keller, Grapevine, Colleyville area.

A-Bomb, you are correct, Mesquite has 2 other kids signed with D-1, Vaughns is going to George Mason and Hallam is going to Univ Of Denver.

Mesquite is ranked in the top ten in the city and plays uptempo, you should try to catch them once the playoffs start here in about 4 weeks.

It seems each yr Dallas Jesuit sends more kids to SLU. It probably helps that the president was a Billiken.