SLU v. DePaul Game Day Thread

SluSignGuy

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-rammer saying we came out slowly, i disagree

-we played crap defense in the first half, but we scored probably more in the first 5 minutes of this game than in any other this year

-then to start the 2nd half 2 great possessions by KM

-the drought when we we had the lead with about 7 mins left and their 2nd chance points were 2 big nails in this coffin

-tommie had a very poor shooting night, seemed to be trying to force the action, one possession i remember is he got the ball, nba range, no one close, and he studied it and then a defender got there, he made a move, got an open 16ftr that was no where close

lol. i've forgotten just how dark those blue colored glasses are on billikens.com.

TL had an awful game.

KL and KM seemed to have played great.

Rebounding the reason for the loss?

Yet it was when Liddell picked up his fourth foul and had to sit that DePaul regained control of the game. Maybe Tommie's shot wasn't falling, but it doesn't mean he played poorly. Check Tom's plus-minus numbers -- I bet Liddell's will be pretty good.

Yet it was when Liddell picked up his fourth foul and had to sit that DePaul regained control of the game. Maybe Tommie's shot wasn't falling, but it doesn't mean he played poorly. Check Tom's plus-minus numbers -- I bet Liddell's will be pretty good.

Thank you for making a logical point that I would have missed by not watching the game.

If you had explained it like this, I can understand. Maybe he provided a spark offensively

Can't you recognize sarcasm?

its been fun billikens.com. apparently i missed my daily dose of kool aid.

i will see you next game, hopefully all hopped up on the blue bliss.

tough loss. the frosh seemed to play well. i'm encouraged for future seasons. this one appears headed for 500. in reality, these games don't matter. its all about conference games now.

GO BILLS. GO BEARS

its been fun billikens.com. apparently i missed my daily dose of kool aid.

i will see you next game, hopefully all hopped up on the blue bliss.

tough loss. the frosh seemed to play well. i'm encouraged for future seasons. this one appears headed for 500. in reality, these games don't matter. its all about conference games now.

GO BILLS. GO BEARS

Have a good night, non-fan. :P