The Fightin' Salukis

moytoy12

"PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:13 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

drew, tell the poster over on your board talking about if he was at the game tonight he would get in a fight, to come visit us sometime"

http://salukitalk.net/st/viewtopic.php?t=2...asc&start=0

Jimbo, whatever you do, do not take any cold medicine with you. It will only incite a riot.

"PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:13 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

drew, tell the poster over on your board talking about if he was at the game tonight he would get in a fight, to come visit us sometime"

http://salukitalk.net/st/viewtopic.php?t=2...asc&start=0

Jimbo, whatever you do, do not take any cold medicine with you. It will only incite a riot.

Oh, I'm just talking trash. I'd be crazy to think about mixing it up with a bunch of yokels that learned to fight in a soup line. But seriously, I can imagine having a real tough time getting out of there without at least a shoving match after that game. I thought somebody on our side was going to get something started in the waning minutes. And here's a good rule for everybody - it's not wise to get in a fight with someone who's already missing most of their teeth. They don't have much to lose and they've probably got more Dran-o® than blood coursing through their veins anyways.

Oh, I'm just talking trash. I'd be crazy to think about mixing it up with a bunch of yokels that learned to fight in a soup line. But seriously, I can imagine having a real tough time getting out of there without at least a shoving match after that game. I thought somebody on our side was going to get something started in the waning minutes. And here's a good rule for everybody - it's not wise to get in a fight with someone who's already missing most of their teeth. They don't have much to lose and they've probably got more Dran-o® than blood coursing through their veins anyways.

I hate the Saluki fans. Im sure there are some nice ones but really, I hate them

Or in your case, mommy/aunt/cousin/sister/father

hahahahaha. reminds me of the family guy movie.

diane: in other news, i'm not pregnant.

tom: that's too bad. i'm sure you and your brother are devastated by the loss of the two-headed offspring that might have been.