alright all you beeeotches

cujaysfan

how many times do i have to say this - i am not an opposing fan - i am a billiken fan - that is why i am here - watch the games - donate to the athletic dept.

i wouldn't expect you to be on a jays fan since you are very clear that you hate creighton (because of me no less).

you look for negativity in my posts - it isn't there - the condescension comes from you. i have many civil discussions with other posters here for some reason i rub you the wrong way or something - as i see it - that is your problem and not mine.

look at this thread as a perfect example - it is about CU vs SLU in baseball over the weekend - box and won and i had brief discussion about slu having some potential with its baseball and not pursuing it.

you came in and started blathering again as you usually do trying to start trouble.

your role as self appointed bouncer here doesn't impress me.

wow, i didnt notice that. talk about mental. the guy is so obsessed he went to the internet to hunt down my picture? you are kind of scaring me now that you are showing that kind of obsession.

btw, this innocent string you speak of, is titled calling billiken fans beeeotchs (which i equate to b!tch), then is all about creighton and how good their baseball team is and the inference that the creighton team will beat the billiken team this weekend.

i.e. it wasnt about the billikens. it was again a slap at billiken fans and another example of creighton over billiken speak by you.

better check your sarcasm/fun-o-meter

no one else had a problem with the subject - once again - you found the negative - congratulations....i would have expected nothing less from you.

i am not the one who responds each time you post something - that would be what you do to me - apparently i am your obsession - as for my avatar - that was easy and took 5 seconds - not only am i smart, insightful, and informative - i am resourceful as well.

dont worry, i will now leave you alone. any person that obsessed that he not only looks up my picture but then puts it on his profile is a little too weird for me. if you are that pyscho, that is enough for me. goodbye.