TV question

slu72

OK, five national telecasts. Fox Midwest (we get that occassionally in the South) and then 4 games on CBS College. Does this CBS College mean it's a regular CBS channel on my cable provider or is it a direct TV package? Or is it something to do with CSTV? If so, where does that fit into the cable TV scene?

OK, five national telecasts. Fox Midwest (we get that occassionally in the South) and then 4 games on CBS College. Does this CBS College mean it's a regular CBS channel on my cable provider or is it a direct TV package? Or is it something to do with CSTV? If so, where does that fit into the cable TV scene?

I have Dish Network and it comes on the same package as Fox Midwest. Im not sure if any other cable provider carries it.

i think it is cstv or whatever they are calling it now and would require a separate package. in illinois, charter cable doesnt have it but the satellites do i think.