anyone else having problems

bills16

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is some low rent BS. I am so damn pissed right now.

According to GameTracker, Cotto just missed a shot from behind the backboard and we're losing and Willie Reed just got his ###### swatted to half court. I want to cry right now. This is like listening to someone gut your newborn like a fish over a baby monitor.

f'ing praise allah, mine, too. they better turn it on and stomp those sons of ******* out. think we'll do a shot at the homestead in celebration of Johnny BS in CS finding the power switch finally.

Mine isn't working what's up?

Couldn't see any shovel scars from my 320x240 view from the ###### of the stadium. So I guess it was alright. Basically a bunch of hangwomen. Thompson just had a nice reverse layup.

Mine's working on FireFox, it's not pop-blockers, mine's still on and it's working. Only difference was that instead of that fat son of a ***** animal house tard, it just went straight to the video after a few seconds of blank screen.

Cassity great pass to Reed, he fumbled it, Mitchell went to MACH 3, drove around 2 defenders, scored the layup.

I'm using IE also but still not working. I will kill someone before the night is through if I can't watch this. Yes I was asked for the credit card everytime I tried to re-log in so I'm sure this damn thing will not work and cost me like $800.

23-19 SLU minute or so left in the 1st half.

Nash and A-bomb, i opened up IE, clicked on the cstv link through the slubillikens page, registered and then selected the game.

It's so weird, seeing these guys for the first time, I'm still having trouble figuring out who's who out there sometimes.

It's so weird, seeing these guys for the first time, I'm still having trouble figuring out who's who out there sometimes.

Willie Reed swatted the piss out of somebody's shot on help defense. Then Tommie had a block, 2nd shot clock violation.

What a bunch of freakin BULL$HIT. i'm getting nothing on multiple browsers and computers.

Clear out cookies, temporary files, keep trying? I got on w/ Vista and FireFox, i'll see what happens on XP w/ IE.

EDIT: That didn't work, but that's my work computer w/ firewalls, etc. and i'm already logged on w/ another computer.

i watch too much youtube, i kept waiting for the chick on the 8-foot tall unicycle to eat $h!t. Pretty amazing stuff, she just kicked a bunch of bowls onto her head.

Clear out cookies, temporary files, keep trying? I got on w/ Vista and FireFox, i'll see what happens on XP w/ IE.

EDIT: That didn't work, but that's my work computer w/ firewalls, etc. and i'm already logged on w/ another computer.

i watch too much youtube, i kept waiting for the chick on the 8-foot tall unicycle to eat $h!t. Pretty amazing stuff, she just kicked a bunch of bowls onto her head.

I think you just saw your future wife.

I think you just saw your future wife.

Hahaha, I loved when Guy Philips said "I can't even balance my checkbook!" and there were highly audible boos. And yeah, if she can make dinner and get down with sex all the time while riding that thing, "I'll put a ring on her finger!"®