radio tonite

bills16

SEE

Now quit bitching all the time,you are getting a great deal. Now dont you think you could also reach in your old billfold and help pay for charter flights for the team for those awful conference road trips the team has to take.

Getting on different flights and buses and such.

Help do it for our seniors on the team

what are you talking about? flying charter was one of the rickma demands when he was hired.

btw, i am sure the siu trips to all those great metropolitan areas of the mvc are a traveler's dream. right now, peoria and evansville are my two choices for my family vacation next summer. i once spent a night in cedar falls iowa. upon checkout of my motel (only drive through checkout i have ever experienced), i was granted a get out of jail free card to be used anywhere in the united states for eternity. so i got that going for me.

the first time i flew into des moines, i was terrified looking out the window upon starting our decent to land. it appeared we were about to crash land in a corn field. imagine my amazement when i found out later we actually landed at the hughes airport of green acres and petticoat junction fame.

And since you do know how to use the internet, I am willing to pay whatever you pay for the charter flights. How is that.

Only one rule,no cussing by the coach on the charter plane.

DEAL...............Come on,do it for the team.

Every day when I wake up the first thing I do is count my fingers. Since I can remember, I have always had 10 fingers. It also snowed this morning. When I woke up, while I was counting my fingers, I thought, hey, it's pretty cold. When I looked outside, it was snowing. It snowed while I counted my fingers.

what are you talking about? flying charter was one of the rickma demands when he was hired.

btw, i am sure the siu trips to all those great metropolitan areas of the mvc are a traveler's dream. right now, peoria and evansville are my two choices for my family vacation next summer. i once spent a night in cedar falls iowa. upon checkout of my motel (only drive through checkout i have ever experienced), i was granted a get out of jail free card to be used anywhere in the united states for eternity. so i got that going for me.

the first time i flew into des moines, i was terrified looking out the window upon starting our decent to land. it appeared we were about to crash land in a corn field. imagine my amazement when i found out later we actually landed at the hughes airport of green acres and petticoat junction fame.

Sounds like that cashcow pork barrel airport by you in belleville. You should be used to cornfields where you are at

And since you do know how to use the internet, I am willing to pay whatever you pay for the charter flights. How is that.

Only one rule,no cussing by the coach on the charter plane.

DEAL...............Come on,do it for the team.

you are a genius and apparently i am a moron, because i have no idea what you are trying to negotiate above. but i think you are going to pay the cost of slu charter flights if rickma agrees not to cuss on the plane? i hope chris may takes you up on that. sounds like a nice fund raiser. hell they can probably let rickma sleep or something during the flight to avoid any nullification.

Sounds like that cashcow pork barrel airport by you in belleville. You should be used to cornfields where you are at

last time i checked, belleville didnt have a division one college in town, so your comparison really doesnt make much sense does it?

Our big time fan finally is getting it.

Just wanted everyone to know they didnt have charter flights till just two years ago.

The players loved all those connecting flights and bus trips all these years.

Get that billfold out.......help out with things

ou are a genius and apparently i am a moron, because i have no idea what you are trying to negotiate above. but i think you are going to pay the cost of slu charter flights if rickma agrees not to cuss on the plane?

don't know why, that made me laugh pretty hard.

you know i kind of enjoy our visits from countryboy. it reminds me of those bad adam sandler movies we all dont really want to admit we have seen.

countryboy, any chance you are seeing a giant penguin right now or an old dead golf pro with a fake hand?

last time i checked, belleville didnt have a division one college in town, so your comparison really doesnt make much sense does it?

You were talking about landing in a cornfield.Know there cornfields all over where you live.

So did you think you were back home where you live??

No think you have a community college, is that why that airport is out in the corn field by you?

You were talking about landing in a cornfield.Know there cornfields all over where you live.

So did you think you were back home where you live??

No think you have a community college, is that why that airport is out in the corn field by you?

Hahahahaha oh my God this is awesome.

you are a genius and apparently i am a moron, because i have no idea what you are trying to negotiate above. but i think you are going to pay the cost of slu charter flights if rickma agrees not to cuss on the plane? i hope chris may takes you up on that. sounds like a nice fund raiser. hell they can probably let rickma sleep or something during the flight to avoid any nullification.

I will match what you do.

Come on, do it for the team.

Some do not like cussing on the team, bet on it

so you really know nothing about mid america do you? fyi, mid america is located adjacent to one of the biggest air force bases in the world. no cornfield between the base and the airport. in fact the base and the airport share the air strip.

it also is not in belleville. if you had to pick a city that scott afb is "located" in or near that would be mascoutah or o'fallon.

now, back to the subject at hand, how again is this airport a comparison of the airports that used by the mvc and the a-10? you really arent making a lot of sense on this one. you should really switch to something else.

I will match what you do.

Come on, do it for the team.

Some do not like cussing on the team, bet on it

well i give 4 figures, so just send enough to make your check have a comma in it and we can call it even.

you know i kind of enjoy our visits from countryboy. it reminds me of those bad adam sandler movies we all dont really want to admit we have seen.

countryboy, any chance you are seeing a giant penguin right now or an old dead golf pro with a fake hand?

Notice how he always changes the subject.

Who did you say was announcing the games on the streaming channel???

so you really know nothing about mid america do you? fyi, mid america is located adjacent to one of the biggest air force bases in the world. no cornfield between the base and the airport. in fact the base and the airport share the air strip.

it also is not in belleville. if you had to pick a city that scott afb is "located" in or near that would be mascoutah or o'fallon.

now, back to the subject at hand, how again is this airport a comparison of the airports that used by the mvc and the a-10? you really arent making a lot of sense on this one. you should really switch to something else.

It is the big pork barrel out there all by itself in the middle of cornfields,and belleville is by it, next you are going to say you dont live in cornfield country

Let me know when you want to give to the basketball team......for nothing......no tickets nothing....not your free hot dog or anything

I will match if the coach doesnt cuss......do it for the team.......like I said some dont like it

well i give 4 figures, so just send enough to make your check have a comma in it and we can call it even.

You get for your money. You are not giving anything

Said I will match anything you do to the basketball program, some new street clothes...nice suits for road games.. anything.

And maybe let some kids go to the games, I will match you bud.

Yes we can get the checks out and meet with Mr.May, the same Mr. May you people all ***** about

You get for your money. You are not giving anything

Said I will match anything you do to the basketball program, some new street clothes...nice suits for road games.. anything.

And maybe let some kids go to the games, I will match you bud.

Yes we can get the checks out and meet with Mr.May, the same Mr. May you people all ***** about

Ok Rainman. 246!