Rams/Cowboys Tickets

He's awfully quiet today. I want to know if he is actually from Dallas or if he's one of those front running Cowboy fans like Billiken Rich or one of those fans like Roy that turn on their hometown team at the drop of a hat.

Postrcard, I'm not a front running fan at all. I grew up in Dallas and had Cowboy season tickets for many years. I still would if I lived there.

Big Mac. Give us a little post-game perspective from you Dallas Cowboy fans. Was not at the game but you "tens of thousands of Cowboy fans" seemed a little quiet while watching on my television screen.

Still celebrating the game?? :lol::lol:

Good thing its only October!

Postrcard, I'm not a front running fan at all. I grew up in Dallas and had Cowboy season tickets for many years. I still would if I lived there.

Sounds good. Do you think they right the ship this year? They looked really good earlier in the year but their defense is horrible and without Romo back there, the offense is not much better. I thought they were the NFC favorites coming into the year. Does Wade Phillips make it til the end?

Sounds good. Do you think they right the ship this year? They looked really good earlier in the year but their defense is horrible and without Romo back there, the offense is not much better. I thought they were the NFC favorites coming into the year. Does Wade Phillips make it til the end?

I think they have the talent when everyone is healthy. They have 4 huge question marks...1) Can the O-Line get back to playing the way they were in September...2) Can the healthy DB's cover anyone? 3) Can Tony Romo win a playoff game?...4) Can Wade Phillips do anything other than raise his fist in the air when the Cowboys score?

Other than those 4 things I think they're in good shape!

But it makes for a cute story for Roy to say his favorite player was traded away and heartbroken he switched allegiance to the Braves. It doesnt' matter that Cepeda only played about 2 -1/2 years for Atlanta, by that time Roy was a die hard. It's funny because Roy is usually the one that gets pissed at people for bringing up former St. Louis area bball stars that went and played elsewhere. His attitude is, "they're not a Billiken, than who cares?" I wonder why he didn't feel that way about former Cardinals?

again i was in fourth grade. apparently you hold fourth graders to the standards of adults? you are just a pure idiot.

True. Most 4th graders don't switch their team allegiance for life to a horrible team that doesn't get any coverage when they have a World Class team in their own back yard. Like I said, it makes for a cute story Roy's way.

world class? how did the cardinals do the year after they traded cepeda and every year thereafter until herzog came along in the early 80's?

you get more stupid every time you post.

world class? how did the cardinals do the year after they traded cepeda and every year thereafter until herzog came along in the early 80's?

you get more stupid every time you post.

Let's see. They went to three Wold Series in the 60's(winning two). So there was definitely not too distant past history for you to enjoy as a fan. In 1973 and 1974 they finised 1.5 games out each year. So 1975 - 1980 were lean years. Are you saying you jumped off the Cardinal bandwagon because they had a few bad years?

What's with the personal attacks? Do you really need to call me an idiot and stupid because I disagree with you on these matters? Act your age.

Let's see. They went to three Wold Series in the 60's(winning two). So there was definitely not too distant past history for you to enjoy as a fan. In 1973 and 1974 they finised 1.5 games out each year. So 1975 - 1980 were lean years. Are you saying you jumped off the Cardinal bandwagon because they had a few bad years?

What's with the personal attacks? Do you really need to call me an idiot and stupid because I disagree with you on these matters? Act your age.

i guess you cant read. so it is frustrating for you to keep questioning me on the issue when it seems pretty obvious why i switched allegiance. but for some reason you are too stupid to get it. one more time for your slowness. i have said on many occasions that i jumped to the braves because i was 9 years old and was first and foremost an orlando cepeda fan more than a cardinal fan.

i dont understand why you dont get that. if you are so old you dont remember having childhood sports idols and how they ranked in your priorities when you were 9 or 10 years old, i am sorry for your miserable life. too bad for you.

i guess you cant read. so it is frustrating for you to keep questioning me on the issue when it seems pretty obvious why i switched allegiance. but for some reason you are too stupid to get it. one more time for your slowness. i have said on many occasions that i jumped to the braves because i was 9 years old and was first and foremost an orlando cepeda fan more than a cardinal fan.

i dont understand why you dont get that. if you are so old you dont remember having childhood sports idols and how they ranked in your priorities when you were 9 or 10 years old, i am sorry for your miserable life. too bad for you.

Uh, I guess you forgot what you posted already. Here it is.

I was commenting on you questioning the Cardinals as a world class team with examples backing up my point. So up until 9 you were a fan of the second most sucessful franchise in baseball history. Then your favorite player was traded away and played for another team for 2-1/2 years so you then became a lifelong fan of that team after he left. Makes sense.

I was a big Willie McGee fan but didn't switch my allegiance to Oakland and then San Fran after he was traded. I'm loyal like that.

Again, what's with the personal attacks. Can we discuss this like adults. There is no reason for the personal insults. Please refrain from using them again.

again i was in fourth grade. apparently you hold fourth graders to the standards of adults? you are just a pure idiot.

Hey Roy, when Cepeda got busted for smuggling Pot in 1976 did you get a nice marijuana leaf poster to put up to go next to your Cepeda poster? :lol:

Uh, I guess you forgot what you posted already. Here it is. I was commenting on you questioning the Cardinals as a world class team with examples backing up my point. So up until 9 you were a fan of the second most sucessful franchise in baseball history. Then your favorite player was traded away and played for another team for 2-1/2 years so you then became a lifelong fan of that team after he left. Makes sense.

I was a big Willie McGee fan but didn't switch my allegiance to Oakland and then San Fran after he was traded. I'm loyal like that.

Again, what's with the personal attacks. Can we discuss this like adults. There is no reason for the personal insults. Please refrain from using them again.

were you nine when mcgee was traded to oakland? you cant be this dense.

Hey Roy, when Cepeda got busted for smuggling Pot in 1976 did you get a nice marijuana leaf poster to put up to go next to your Cepeda poster? :lol:

by 1976 i was 17 years old and had a little different perspective then. you cant be this stupid.

P.S. These personal attacks are in response to your repeated attacks on me.

well when you are questioning over and over the decision of a 9 year old repeatedly it make me wonder what the hell your problem is. and if you go back into the origination of the debate, you brought it up unneccessarily, not me. there was no motivation to even bring it up other than to either try to start an altercation or else you are stupid. the fact you apparently still cant accept it still begs the question if you are just being a jerk (which if you are my personal attacks are warranted) or stupid (which i cant believe you are). if the answer is you are stupid, fine, admit it and i move on. otherwise deal with the attacks you provoked.

well when you are questioning over and over the decision of a 9 year old repeatedly it make me wonder what the hell your problem is. and if you go back into the origination of the debate, you brought it up unneccessarily, not me. there was no motivation to even bring it up other than to either try to start an altercation or else you are stupid. the fact you apparently still cant accept it still begs the question if you are just being a jerk (which if you are my personal attacks are warranted) or stupid (which i cant believe you are). if the answer is you are stupid, fine, admit it and i move on. otherwise deal with the attacks you provoked.

I think we've beat this one into the ground for now. We can go back to being best friends again. Take care.