National TV

dewey33

-you have views different than rick on how to get us to the level we all want

-we know that

-you believe your view is correct

-rick believes his view is correct

-as i said, i am siding with rick

-do you know rick did not approach espn?

-there have been several posts on this board defending the schedule and giving the reasons why the schedule is as it is, but you don't want to see those reasons, just complain

-i do not believe each of the past 4 coaches had a scheduled time with frank

-it is perhaps misleading to compare eras as rick has more cards to play with than any previous coach, but i expect he will have better teams consistently than any of the 4 previous coaches (but there are also some counters to this)

-you keep bringing up the media, in mine and others opinions, slu is not going to get press after their season ends at this point, but you continue to foster this notion that it is owed to us, it simply is not

-i don't mind not havin midnight madness, i hope he is coaching the kids after the game since he is not on radio and i would like to ask the seniors what he or the program did for them before saying no banquet is a bad thing - maybe he got them all jobs who knows????

-the heavy lifting is winning and i expect that will come

Cowboy. What do you mean by RM having "more cards to play?" Do you mean scholarships? If so, I'd suggest that Brad inherited a team full of a ton of vacancies. Grawer left Spoonhour with, I believe, only Claggett and Highmark. Charlie left guys for Romar but then left little for Brad. Also, RM created 4 vacancies despite the howls of many on this Board.

Are you suggesting that RM is providing the kids with an extra minutes of coaching not performed by prior coaches due to his choice not to do many of the 5 minute post-game intereviews? Why not do both like most other coaches do? Why is it an all or none?

Cowboy. What do you mean by RM having "more cards to play?" Do you mean scholarships? i mean rick's recruiting should be better than most of his predecessors because of the facilities the U now has, ie Chaifetz Arena and the entire complex under that roof.

Are you suggesting that RM is providing the kids with an extra minutes of coaching not performed by prior coaches due to his choice not to do many of the 5 minute post-game intereviews? Why not do both like most other coaches do? Why is it an all or none? i have no idea why he does not do a post game interview on radio. my hope is he is coaching the kids in the immediate after math of the competition. i hope with the new arena we can have the postgame press conference videotaped and available to watch on line by the time i get home. personally, i think i would get more out of that if for no other reason than there should be 3 or 4 (at minimum) people asking questions, nate as one of them, instead of an employee of the U.

i hope with the new arena we can have the postgame press conference videotaped and available to watch on line by the time i get home. personally, i think i would get more out of that if for no other reason than there should be 3 or 4 (at minimum) people asking questions, nate as one of them, instead of an employee of the U.

the entire postgame press conferences of all billiken games are going to be on tv? i didnt know that. radio? tv? both? what channel?

as to having all the press asking questions instead of just say ramsey, be careful what you wish for. nate can probably attest that not everyone in that room is asking coherent questions which likely ends up with rickma getting frustrated and leaving. some dont cover the billikens enough to know the history some dont care but were assigned the game, some just arent with it. personally i think i'd rather hear his responses to just ramsey if it is either or.

now if you are telling me that post game will be nate, earl austin, frank c and ramsey talking. ok. i am fine with that.

the entire postgame press conferences of all billiken games are going to be on tv? i didnt know that. radio? tv? both? what channel?

-tv simulcast on ch's 2,4,5,9,11,24,30 and 48 locally along with Directv ch 789 and Dish ch 345 for the out of towners- these 2 will rebroadcast the entire press conference on a continuous loop for 48 hours, unless there is another game in that time period and then it will be 72 hours

-for those in their cars on the way home kfns, kmox, ktrs, kmjm, and kshe and sirrius station 654

-i suggest watching the tv feed as the U has hired Erin Andrews to moderate and is encouraging a roxy's style outfit for her clothing

-tickets to the press conf will be sold for $25 a piece and it is all you can drink and eat and that price includes cab fare home and a metrolink pass for the next day to retrieve your pillaged vehicle