OT: Lil Wayne

kevinfootes

If I'm not mistaken you're one of the people that has talked about yelling at the refs. I can't name everyone. I know its been brought up at times.

but that's not what you said, what you said ... was being drunk and cussing at the refs. Two very different statements. I'll assume I was right and you exagerated your statement to make a point.

but that's not what you said, what you said ... was being drunk and cussing at the refs. Two very different statements. I'll assume I was right and you exagerated your statement to make a point.

You're right Skip. I wasn't standing next to you or all the rest and didn't conduct a blood test to determine your levels of intoxication. From now on, i'll assume you were all sober as church mice and not speaking above whisper when you kindly asked the refs to resconsider their calls.

I mean we all know how adverse you are to fighting.

You're right Skip. I wasn't standing next to you or all the rest and didn't conduct a blood test to determine your levels of intoxication. From now on, i'll assume you were all sober as church mice and not speaking above whisper when you kindly asked the refs to resconsider their calls.

I mean we all know how adverse you are to fighting.

Now your looking ridiculous. You tried to make a point about appropriate behavior and used the example that Bonwich and/or his friends shouldn't make judgements about what was appropriate because he/we/they were often drunk and cussing at the refs during games. You came to that conclussion because people (including me) have stated that we get loud and occasionally assist the officials during games ... I would say that it's quite a leap ... to jump from yelling at the refs to being drunk and cussing at them.

The point is you greatly exagerated your statement to get your point across, which kind of makes your original point invalid if you have to exagerate to make it. Is it also true that anyone who has yelled at their wife or kid ... actually gets drunk and cusses at their wife ... why don't we take it a step further and say if you've yelled at your wife, you should be in prison for being a wife beater. A bit ridiculous don't you think. If you just state truths when making a point, it'll have alot more meaning.

And btw ... it is true, every once in awhile ... some people just need a good ass kicking.

I feel stupid today ... I have argued with numerous posters on here defending you. I've always thought they were wrong and you weren't an ass hole. I just assumed you weren't very bright or just had poor social skills ... it appears we were both right.

Now your looking ridiculous. You tried to make a point about appropriate behavior and used the example that Bonwich and/or his friends shouldn't make judgements about what was appropriate because he/we/they were often drunk and cussing at the refs during games. You came to that conclussion because people (including me) have stated that we get loud and occasionally assist the officials during games ... I would say that it's quite a leap ... to jump from yelling at the refs to being drunk and cussing at them.

The point is you greatly exagerated your statement to get your point across, which kind of makes your original point invalid if you have to exagerate to make it. Is it also true that anyone who has yelled at their wife or kid ... actually gets drunk and cusses at their wife ... why don't we take it a step further and say if you've yelled at your wife, you should be in prison for being a wife beater. A bit ridiculous don't you think. If you just state truths when making a point, it'll have alot more meaning.

And btw ... it is true, every once in awhile ... some people just need a good ass kicking.

I feel stupid today ... I have argued with numerous posters on here defending you. I've always thought they were wrong and you weren't an ass hole. I just assumed you weren't very bright or just had poor social skills ... it appears we were both right.

My first statement was about "inebreated boosters that cuss at the refs." After protest from Bonwich, I clarified that to mean his buddies that "got on" the refs. You then asked who bragged about being drunk and cussing at the refs. I told you I couldn't name one specifically but I thought I had remembered you talking about getting on the refs in the past(along with others). I'm sorry I made the leap that drinking was involved. In addition to people talking about getting on the refs, the subject of alcohol is often mentioned as well. I guess it was an extreme stretch for me to think that the people "getting on" the refs might be slightly inebreated. So you can say I was exagerating to make my point all you want. Bonwich can probably be accused of the same.

And to address your last point. I can be an ###### sometimes with poor social skills(as they relate to this board). However, that doesn't mean you have to stop defending me when you think I'm right. But I can't change your mind. I will continue to believe that you are one of the more outspoken posters on the board who can actually exchange a few barbs with a fellow poster without running to Steve. God bless.

My first statement was about "inebreated boosters that cuss at the refs." After protest from Bonwich, I clarified that to mean his buddies that "got on" the refs. You then asked who bragged about being drunk and cussing at the refs. I told you I couldn't name one specifically but I thought I had remembered you talking about getting on the refs in the past(along with others). I'm sorry I made the leap that drinking was involved. In addition to people talking about getting on the refs, the subject of alcohol is often mentioned as well. I guess it was an extreme stretch for me to think that the people "getting on" the refs might be slightly inebreated. So you can say I was exagerating to make my point all you want. Bonwich can probably be accused of the same.

And to address your last point. I can be an ###### sometimes with poor social skills(as they relate to this board). However, that doesn't mean you have to stop defending me when you think I'm right. But I can't change your mind. I will continue to believe that you are one of the more outspoken posters on the board who can actually exchange a few barbs with a fellow poster without running to Steve. God bless.

Now see, that's a good post. :blink:

And if I think you're right, I will defend you, though that may hurt your case more than help it.

It's ok Skip. I think you have it figured out now. Didn't you and the banned Billiphan have an exchange a while back where a discussion about a fight came up? I guess it's just a coincidence that "postcard" also references a "fight." :blink: Billiphan/postcard is having an identity crisis.