Coaching vacancy,any left for Brad?

BLIKNS

Seen Ohio hired an Ohio State asst.,name escapes me,but had been with Thad Motta at the X before.So any jobs left available?Did Mercer hire anyone yet?Hope Brad lands a job soon.

Alcorn and MVS are HBCU schools, are they not? Can't see brad landing there. That would leave only one spot and I can't see them coming for him either. I'm from PA and don't even know where St. Francis is located. Pretty far down the redemption road if you ask me.

Alcorn and MVS are HBCU schools, are they not? Can't see brad landing there. That would leave only one spot and I can't see them coming for him either. I'm from PA and don't even know where St. Francis is located. Pretty far down the redemption road if you ask me.

The only thing i know about St. Francis (Pa) is that they are one of the schools available when you start a "legacy" in College Hoops 2k8.

Might be time to consider an assistant coaching gig. Ohio St. is hiring.

Yes, they both are. And St. Francis is in the middle of nowhere in Central Pennsylvania. I can't imagine he'd pass on the Detroit job and take that later.