All-Star Game

The word you refer to above is not the one referenced and has never been used on this board. I find that word repulsive. The word i was referring to was posted awhile back and it replaced the 'er' with an 'a'. Like it or not, this word is not the same as the word you referenced. I've been "called" that word as a term of endearment. I've been called that word as just some dude at the gym. I've heard that word thrown around by blacks, whites, latinos, gays, straights, whatever....and they were not saying the word maliciously. There is a difference. It is a word. It can be used in several contexts and most people should be able to differentiate it. I called STLHI hypocritical because this word is constantly and consistently used by some of his favorite artists. However, one person says the word...who has no history of flaming or racism...in a very obvious slang reference and STLHI says he will not tolerate that and boycotts the board. That is hypocritical regardless of your race or ethnicity.

Sorry, but changing the spelling or inflection doesn't make it a different word.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic