Season Tickets

I picked my seats last night at 7:04 pm. I am in the red section 204. I wanted gold, but as we all know, they are gone. I am up high, but did not like the lower seats in the green. I am four rows above the gold almost center court. I have never sat so high for games, but I will get used to it. In the long thread, someone else mentioned the future Billlikens practicing with Barry Eberhard. Danny Brown was passing the ball to BT and WR as they were flashing the post and shooting turn around jumpshots. KM and Femi were also their, but I left before I could see them work out together. I agree, it was great to see Willie on campus. He is sure skinny, but was dunking with ease when he got near the hoop. BT looks a little slow with his moves, but to see him working out was exciting to see. KM did not miss very many shots while I was watching.

Cannot wait until the season starts.

I picked my seats last night at 7:04 pm. I am in the red section 204. I wanted gold, but as we all know, they are gone. I am up high, but did not like the lower seats in the green. I am four rows above the gold almost center court. I have never sat so high for games, but I will get used to it. In the long thread, someone else mentioned the future Billlikens practicing with Barry Eberhard. Danny Brown was passing the ball to BT and WR as they were flashing the post and shooting turn around jumpshots. KM and Femi were also their, but I left before I could see them work out together. I agree, it was great to see Willie on campus. He is sure skinny, but was dunking with ease when he got near the hoop. BT looks a little slow with his moves, but to see him working out was exciting to see. KM did not miss very many shots while I was watching.

Cannot wait until the season starts.

Ive seen Willie play 2 times not on campus and if he is in the paint or near the hoop he tries to dunk everything, literally everything. He just needs to add weight and be a little more under control

Ive seen Willie play 2 times not on campus and if he is in the paint or near the hoop he tries to dunk everything, literally everything. He just needs to add weight and be a little more under control

I don't think we have ever had a big man as athletic as he is. I guess some could say Melvin, but the little I have seen of Willie makes me think he is more athletic.

I don't think we have ever had a big man as athletic as he is. I guess some could say Melvin, but the little I have seen of Willie makes me think he is more athletic.

jamal johnson

jamal johnson

Jamal Johnson wasn't as tall. I think he was about 6-7. I don't think Melvin Robinson was especially athletic. What about Brian Smith? He stayed only two years; I don't know if Charlie Spoonhour ran him off or he just couldn't handle it.

Jamal Johnson wasn't as tall. I think he was about 6-7. I don't think Melvin Robinson was especially athletic. What about Brian Smith? He stayed only two years; I don't know if Charlie Spoonhour ran him off or he just couldn't handle it.

For his size, I always thought the Chill was pretty athletic. I pretty much forgot about Brian Smith.