08/09 schedule

Scoop

hopefully? you mean you have a question about it? judging by our roster we have absolutely no choice unless lisch, liddell and eberhardt play games 3 on 5.

i do have a question about it as there are qualification issues with at least 2 of the potential frosh.

I'd like to actually have most of the butts in the seats at tip off for a 7 pm start with the construction over the next year and a half will make that extremely difficult. Besides, how many times do games actually last past 9 pm with a 7 pm tip??

People have two hours to get there after getting off at 5. It should take no one over two hour to get there going in the opposite way of rush hour traffic, even with 40 shut down. I think the bigger mess with 40 shut down will be trying to get the people out of there after the game at the same time. We are not talking about getting 40,000 people downtown for a game. We are talking about a little over 10,000 on the best nights. Included in that group are some that live on campus and many that will go down right after work for dinner and a drink in the area.

People have two hours to get there after getting off at 5. It should take no one over two hour to get there going in the opposite way of rush hour traffic, even with 40 shut down. I think the bigger mess with 40 shut down will be trying to get the people out of there after the game at the same time. We are not talking about getting 40,000 people downtown for a game. We are talking about a little over 10,000 on the best nights. Included in that group are some that live on campus and many that will go down right after work for dinner and a drink in the area.

Brian. Do you have a wife and kids? No offense, but getting myself home from work, ready and to the game is the easy part.

Still, I agree with you - I would prefer 7 pm games. I'd rather be a few minutes late to the game but be able to stay to the end rather than leave early to get the kids home and to bed.

Brian. Do you have a wife and kids? No offense, but getting myself home from work, ready and to the game is the easy part.

Still, I agree with you - I would prefer 7 pm games. I'd rather be a few minutes late to the game but be able to stay to the end rather than leave early to get the kids home and to bed.

I understand kids and a wife can complicate things.