The voting has begun!!

CA Alum

The voting has begun for the allstar game at the new arena. Femi John is currently in second for the guards. Brett Thompson doesn't have many votes. Lets help our future Billikens start.

http://www.showtymebasketball.com/

I see Billiken fans are doing the right thing. I voted for Cotto, John, and Thompson. All are currently in the lead, but Femi may be in danger of losing his spot.

Guest BillikenReport

I see Billiken fans are doing the right thing. I voted for Cotto, John, and Thompson. All are currently in the lead, but Femi may be in danger of losing his spot.

Don't forget to vote for Shimmy's recruits as well. There's a couple of them scheduled to play in the game.

Somebody has been stuffing the ballot box. We need to get voting for our guys.

It is really hard to believe but even though the event is scheduled at SLU the people running the game do not want the SLU recruits to start and they have manipulated the votes to make sure that happens. When I looked yesterday Femi John has 2700 or more votes and was the leader. Today they have reduced the votes to make him last and he has about 800 votes. The same is true for Brett Thompson. Yesterday he was solidly in second and today almost all of his votes have been taken away and he is close to last. This entire thing is a joke. I guess it must be that some MU fan is running the game and he has access to the voting on the website so he can manipulate the vote. It makes me sick!

It is really hard to believe but even though the event is scheduled at SLU the people running the game do not want the SLU recruits to start and they have manipulated the votes to make sure that happens. When I looked yesterday Femi John has 2700 or more votes and was the leader. Today they have reduced the votes to make him last and he has about 800 votes. The same is true for Brett Thompson. Yesterday he was solidly in second and today almost all of his votes have been taken away and he is close to last. This entire thing is a joke. I guess it must be that some MU fan is running the game and he has access to the voting on the website so he can manipulate the vote. It makes me sick!

I've heard of Hoya Paranoia before but this takes the cake!

If you view the messages you would have seen that they are stopping the voting every night and removing votes that came from the same IP address to keep people from spamming votes.

LMAO...thanks for the laugh Billikan. You should probably seek help for this.