OT: Refs at UNC and Duke

Anyone catch the game. I guess it is heartening to see we are not the only team that gets anti-homer calls at home. Two non calls stood out to me. 1) The go ahead basket when either Green or Ginyard wentt over and through the back of a duke player( who is knock to the ground by the force) for an off-reb and putback. 2) with 40 seconds left down by 6 a duke player got Tyler in the air, attempted a shot but could not even get it to thekey because he was hammered by psycho-T. No call lots of contact. Had K getting on Valentine bigtime ....... A10 refs would have been proud.....

Anyone catch the game. I guess it is heartening to see we are not the only team that gets anti-homer calls at home. Two non calls stood out to me. 1) The go ahead basket when either Green or Ginyard wentt over and through the back of a duke player( who is knock to the ground by the force) for an off-reb and putback. 2) with 40 seconds left down by 6 a duke player got Tyler in the air, attempted a shot but could not even get it to thekey because he was hammered by psycho-T. No call lots of contact. Had K getting on Valentine bigtime ....... A10 refs would have been proud.....

There is no way Duke can complain about the officiating. Tyler went to the line 0 times.

There is no way Duke can complain about the officiating. Tyler went to the line 0 times.

they maybe cant point to homerism, but it only shows all the more how terrible the game was reffed. that game was a blood bath. they should have called about hundred fouls.

Refs let both teams play very physical game, allowed too much contact, but calls were pretty even. In that game physical play is to NC's favor, Duke cannot survive when primo team like NC is allowed to muscle up. Hansborough is the king of physical play. NC Green was impressive.