Richmond Postgame Thread - Nice win Bills!

DirtyRican

Great road win for the Bills. DB, KL and III are starting to hit stride at the right time. On to Atlantic City baby!

Side note-Paulie B. went double-breasted jacket today and it was a W. We need him with all those buttons every game.

Great road win for the Bills. DB, KL and III are starting to hit stride at the right time. On to Atlantic City baby!

Side note-Paulie B. went double-breasted jacket today and it was a W. We need him with all those buttons every game.

Yea, it looked like he just came off the set for the Sopranos. <_<

Yea, it looked like he just came off the set for the Sopranos. <_<

I have been to every home game and watched all the televised games this year and I think every time he went double breast we have won.

I say we have fun and petition for him to rock it every game the rest of the year. How great would it be for us to make a run in Atlantic City with an assistant coach double breasted! I think the double breasted jacket was invented in New Jersey....or at least perfected there.

This really was a nice win. I think that SLU has been a much better team with a healthy Danny Brown and RM's new philosophy of trying to makes things a little easier right now. The past three games have been the most solid all year. Here's to trying to win games this year AND build for the future!