Who are the recruits who have made verbal commits?

still smarting from thompson spurning siu i see. you got to let it go.

Two quick things Thompson was never offered by Southern Illinois and he doesn't fit their system. They play an up tempo tough defensive style of game. Anyone who saw Thompson play with the Warriors this summer or the Eagles last summer know that he cannot play that style of game. But with work I think he will be an NBA player. And you can quote me on that. One last question, "Where is Thompson ranked in the top 100?"

Two quick things Thompson was never offered by Southern Illinois and he doesn't fit their system. They play an up tempo tough defensive style of game. Anyone who saw Thompson play with the Warriors this summer or the Eagles last summer know that he cannot play that style of game. But with work I think he will be an NBA player. And you can quote me on that. One last question, "Where is Thompson ranked in the top 100?"

Wow, this is the biggest bunch of bologna I have read for sometime. SIU-C was all over Thompson, and I remember the rationalization on their board when he chose SLU over Carbondale and a bunch of BCS schools.

of course nick evans fits the system perfectly? so much for your credibility.