Need good tickets to UL cards game March 4th

Cardbroker

the seats you are asking for are ones that are owned by rabid diehards that have had those seats for 40 years. you need to lower your expectations or waive some big bucks.

Honestly, from my experience. The best tickets that you are probably going to get will be just going to the Box Office. Or you can order Early because Louisville could bring a bigger crowd out in St. Louis.

Steve

Yes, I had the date wrong, it's Mar 3rd. And I respect you not wanting me in primo seats, so I should have lied. And since I'm already long these Sect 101 tixx, I would now look at paying up to swap for better seats. Depends on how good they are, but I'm sure I'd pay $50 per ticket for the upgrade.

Dude, you're not getting anything better than that here. 101 is solid, halfway up the lower bowl. Take them. Louisville is our best home game this year, especially after last year and because you're awesome this year. No one between the baskets will sacrifice their seats. Scalpers won't even have those seats.

Enjoy St. Louis.

What row did you get in 101? Are you taking "my" seats... It was always random if people showed up to Sec 101, Row A. My seats were actually up a little in 126, but I sat in 101 (didn't want to be in the way of people with my signs). Just wondering

Steve

for center court lower bowl, you better be prepared to buck up more than $50 per ticket. like i said, those are diehard seats. you might try to call the athletic office and offer to pay a one time $1000 donation and see what they offer you. i am betting you could get courtside in the corner maybe with that.