Majerus Show on 590?

Supersonic

Heard on Frank's show today that Majerus will be on Fridays. They are doing all local coaches one day a week:

Anderson, Webber, Hinson, Majerus, and I forgot the other....but yeah definitely Majerus on Fridays - dunno about Mondays.

Heard on Frank's show today that Majerus will be on Fridays. They are doing all local coaches one day a week:

Anderson, Webber, Hinson, Majerus, and I forgot the other....but yeah definitely Majerus on Fridays - dunno about Mondays.

"The Barry Hinson Show" is just what this town needed. Between him and Weber we now have a very good cure for insomnia on Monday nights.

Maybe they could have a round table with Anderson, Weber, and Lowery one Monday night. I would suggest the first topic for discussion ............."Players and Drunk Driving".

Did they say when the show will start?

Its not one show with all of the coaches. Rammer and Frank will have each of those coaches on during a regular segment (10 min or so) during the week during their show on KFNS:

Mike Anderson Monday

Barry Hinson Tuesday

Chris Lowery Wednesday

Bruce Weber Thursday

Rick Majerus Friday

Mike Anderson Monday

Barry Hinson Tuesday

Chris Lowery Wednesday

Bruce Weber Thursday

Rick Majerus Friday

Yeah, I meant one each day. Sorry if the post mislead to mean all together one day. Thanks for adding Lowery - can't believe I forgot him.

No I didn't hear when the show will start. The lead in they gave ("coming soon") made it sound like it will be either first week of season or week before. I wouldn't doubt if (or I hope) they have a season preview show with the coaches.

Mike Anderson Monday

Barry Hinson Tuesday

Chris Lowery Wednesday

Bruce Weber Thursday

Rick Majerus Friday

Yeah, I meant one each day. Sorry if the post mislead to mean all together one day. Thanks for adding Lowery - can't believe I forgot him.

No I didn't hear when the show will start. The lead in they gave ("coming soon") made it sound like it will be either first week of season or week before. I wouldn't doubt if (or I hope) they have a season preview show with the coaches.

anyone know if will Rick have his own radio show?