Oh no, they are coming as a group

brianstl

That is why I had season tickets last year. I love all college basketball. Besides all the bills games I went to last year, I also went to 4 Valley tourney games 3 ncaa tourney games and a tiger game. I also spent 4 days in vegas watching the first 2 rounds of the tourney. You nly wish you saw as much college basketball as I do.

Let me decode that essage for you. I don't work anymore because I don't need the money. By meds and golf I meant weed, beer and golf. You wish you were me. Well you are on here kiling time at work, I am killing time till my tee time.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is why I had season tickets last year. I love all college basketball. Besides all the bills games I went to last year, I also went to 4 Valley tourney games 3 ncaa tourney games and a tiger game. I also spent 4 days in vegas watching the first 2 rounds of the tourney. You nly wish you saw as much college basketball as I do.

{Deleted graphic}

Let me decode that essage for you. I don't work anymore because I don't need the money. By meds and golf I meant weed, beer and golf. You wish you were me. Well you are on here kiling time at work, I am killing time till my tee time.

That makes a lot of sense.

I can categorically say that no one here wishes they were you. Keep enjoying that purposeful life, sport. I'll look for you at games this year, I'm sure you're some no class <censored> who dresses like Jamie Kennedy after a good blotter meal, replete w/ the collective personality of a lobotomy club.

BrianSTL ... "Get a Spine" hmm I guess we'll see if you have a spine come December 15th if you have enough in you to approach the Saluki section after the Billikens lose and admit that running your mouth was childish. Also if it is indeed true you live in Jefferson County (I work in Jefferson County) then to make fun of Carbondale is laughable.

You can get over the DWI that Tatum had while @ SIU as I know your a catholic school and drinking never happens with players on your team ;) SIU fans will be the 1st to tell you they don't condone any player getting in trouble with the law, but if you judge the person by their entire body of work on and off the court (Tatum is a academic all american) you would know that this was by far not the norm for him. Also our FORMER assistant coach screwed up at ANOTHER school and was let go by the program when the charges came out, so to accuse SIU of having dirty assistants or whatever your motive was for the comment is dead wrong.

As for the game, I know we have trouble in St. Louis, but who can honestly match up with Shaw, Falker & Fay down low this season for SLU ? I trust in our guards to give Tommie & Kevin fits on the perimeter, but it will come down to if SIU can make some shots from the outside.

Finally, SIU fans as a group I would say believe that Majerus will turn the program around the way your fans had hoped Romar & Soderberg would, but it is going to take a few years to get the players in to make the impact that Rick wants. Speaking for myself I get sick of hearing all the SLU fans with their Blue Kool Aid talking about the SLU basketball program in the same breath as SIU. To date your program can't hold a candle to what SIU has accomplished, even if you just talk about the past 7 years. Being a fan is great, but being a fan who is unwilling to realize just where their program stands on a national level is ignorant.

Best of luck as it is going to be a tough one December 15th.

BrianSTL ... "Get a Spine" hmm I guess we'll see if you have a spine come December 15th if you have enough in you to approach the Saluki section after the Billikens lose and admit that running your mouth was childish. Also if it is indeed true you live in Jefferson County (I work in Jefferson County) then to make fun of Carbondale is laughable.

You can get over the DWI that Tatum had while @ SIU as I know your a catholic school and drinking never happens with players on your team ;) SIU fans will be the 1st to tell you they don't condone any player getting in trouble with the law, but if you judge the person by their entire body of work on and off the court (Tatum is a academic all american) you would know that this was by far not the norm for him. Also our FORMER assistant coach screwed up at ANOTHER school and was let go by the program when the charges came out, so to accuse SIU of having dirty assistants or whatever your motive was for the comment is dead wrong.

As for the game, I know we have trouble in St. Louis, but who can honestly match up with Shaw, Falker & Fay down low this season for SLU ? I trust in our guards to give Tommie & Kevin fits on the perimeter, but it will come down to if SIU can make some shots from the outside.

Finally, SIU fans as a group I would say believe that Majerus will turn the program around the way your fans had hoped Romar & Soderberg would, but it is going to take a few years to get the players in to make the impact that Rick wants. Speaking for myself I get sick of hearing all the SLU fans with their Blue Kool Aid talking about the SLU basketball program in the same breath as SIU. To date your program can't hold a candle to what SIU has accomplished, even if you just talk about the past 7 years. Being a fan is great, but being a fan who is unwilling to realize just where their program stands on a national level is ignorant.

Best of luck as it is going to be a tough one December 15th.

Look if your sick of the Blue Kool Aid, quit reading and posting here. Nobody from here is posting on SalukiTalk every time someone takes a shot at us.

You guys are the biggest bunch of crying ass babies when you think you have been slighted. You just can't control yourselves. It got so bad that a writer had to address you idiots on a website when he picked the dogs to finish second in the MVC, just to get you guys to stop slamming his email account. You guys are the most insecure fans around. It is pathetic.

You know for a fact that Tatum isn't the only SIUC player to get in legal trouble recently. You also are well aware that the asst. coach was a SIUC grad who was hired from Barton CC when everybody already knew what the hell had happened there.

LOL so that is why your prissy ass came to register and post at Salukitalk today. Please Brian do your own fans some good and stop breathing. The offer still stands to have you show up and run your mouth after the game on December 15th. My guess is your puffy chest online is not so big in person.

LOL so that is why your prissy ass came to register and post at Salukitalk today. Please Brian do your own fans some good and stop breathing. The offer still stands to have you show up and run your mouth after the game on December 15th. My guess is your puffy chest online is not so big in person.

II have been a member of Saluki Talk for months. If you would have checked my profile there you would have found that out. I never post on their whining about people ripping on Majerus or SLU. I expect that. The most recent thing I posted about was the Kuric recruitment and I congratulated you guys on being in the final two. But you are the big tough guy that knows everything about me.

I tell you what let me know where you will be on the Dec 15th and I will come by and say hi. Better yet, I might be down in C-dale for Halloween with some friends that went to law school there and we can meet up then.

II have been a member of Saluki Talk for months. If you would have checked my profile there you would have found that out. I never post on their whining about people ripping on Majerus or SLU. I expect that. The most recent thing I posted about was the Kuric recruitment and I congratulated you guys on being in the final two. But you are the big tough guy that knows everything about me.

I tell you what let me know where you will be on the Dec 15th and I will come by and say hi. Better yet, I might be down in C-dale for Halloween with some friends that went to law school there and we can meet up then.

I do remember him coming on our site to rub in the Roundtree decommitment. I'm looking forward to SIU-SLU this year. I believe this series has been pretty even over the years, but I think the Dawgs will pull out a win. I also don't think either team will win by double digits.

I do remember him coming on our site to rub in the Roundtree decommitment. I'm looking forward to SIU-SLU this year. I believe this series has been pretty even over the years, but I think the Dawgs will pull out a win. I also don't think either team will win by double digits.

That was me. I didn't come on there and rub it in, did I? I came on there to get info about the situation. You guys have a pretty good site and a lot of info on recruits on there. Lets face it, we have and will be going after many of the same players.

On the Roundtree front I guess congrats are in order. If the rumors tonight are right, he is a Saluki again.

That was me. I didn't come on there and rub it in, did I? I came on there to get info about the situation. You guys have a pretty good site and a lot of info on recruits on there. Lets face it, we have and will be going after many of the same players.

On the Roundtree front I guess congrats are in order. If the rumors tonight are right, he is a Saluki again.

I'm hoping it's true. He's a good fit for us.

Let's see if he shows up now that Roundtree has recommitted.

I'll wager. I love to wager

How come I am the only one willing to step up and bet on the bills? You guys all are such big bills fans until money talks. Then you guys walk. I am the only one willing to put up against the Saluki fans. The rest of you should shut up. Sisters aren't so tough with money on the line.

How come I am the only one willing to step up and bet on the bills? You guys all are such big bills fans until money talks. Then you guys walk. I am the only one willing to put up against the Saluki fans. The rest of you should shut up. Sisters aren't so tough with money on the line.

:rolleyes: