Is Bruno starting to wise up

brianstl

GW's Hobbs is really against this change.

"I don't know how coaches can vote how good teams are going to be in January - I know I can't do it," Hobbs said. He also said he thinks that the process has "some very serious flaws" that will "hurt the league in the long run."

Hobbs wants to continue to play cupcakes. The ban against top teams playing teams with above 200 rpi's is good, but the real problem in this league is the bottom tier, and this just insures not only will they be allowed to continue to play poor out of conference games, they will now get to play more poor teams in conference. They should have required that those teams play so many above 1-100 games and severly limit their games against sub 200 teams. It is not so much of a problem with the top teams (except GW) as it is for the lower tier. Having to play 5 or 6 sub 200 conference games sucks. Every league has a couple, but the size of our league makes it worse. This is a step, but the bottom tier is what needs cleaned up.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

Why not just mandate that each A-10 team has to follow these rules? I guess it's a step in the right direction, but besides GW... who in the Top Tier hasn't already been generally playing or attempting to schedule teams who fit this criteria.

Also what happens in this scenario. Xavier scheduled a home and home with Tenn. Xavier played the road portion at Tenn one season. When Pearl came aboard he canceled the end of the contract, right before the season. X was left to pick up another team on short notice (i believe it was Siena). How does that situation work with what Linda has mandated...

Best semi-quote

Kvancz said he did not know what the penalty would be. If the penalty is not severe, he said he would consider breaking it and suffering the consequences.

GW plays such cupcakes, but I can't really complain with 3 dances in a row.