News has hit the East Coast

Ran into a couple of St. Joe's and Temple alums downtown today and the whole talk was about Rick Majerus....and the Billikens and their probability of pulling at least a big from Europe to go with TL and KL...even my father , who is a loyal Fordham alum, called to say that this would get a lot of kids attention...whatever happens, this certainly has brought a lot of positive messages about SLU to the public in general....

as big as the vibes are now. think what the vibes will be like if it falls through and our next coach is the asst coach from depaul or the head coach of sienna.

biondo's head is on the block to finish the deal or else imo.

not that i am having doubts, other than the fact that majerus has teased others to this point before.

you're right , Roy.....with all the hoopla that will surround this , we are now very visible and lots of eyeballs are watching from around the country....I can't believe they don't know this and have things pretty much locked....or else they would have at least dropped a small hint that the wheel was still in spin....this is a long way from the anonymity of Buddy Brehmer that we once had to endure

rick didn't really tease USC - he flunked the insurance physical. my guess is that this go around that has already been worked out somehow.

this is a huge get for SLU - and probably the most excitement since the miracle in memphis.

enjoy it bills fans. rick is going to be a lot of fun - he's going to own st louis pretty soon - probably moreso than spoon.

I'd rather have a good ole boy like Majerus own this town instead of the usual suspects like Hrabosky, Buck, Pujols, Dierdorf, Shannon and Kurt Warner's wife.

"Hi, I'm Rick Majerus for AutoTire. When you need an o fensive game plan for your inn-o-vative cars of the future, look no further than AutoTire."