press conference at 1 p.m. on Wednesday ??

DoctorB

If there was a press conference scheduled for noon or 1pm I would think that SLU would put it out to all the evening/late news stations to inform people that there's a press conference scheduled. If we don't hear anything this evening from local news stations then I would doubt there's a press conference tomorrow early afternoon.

I can't see SLU having a press conference to name the hiring of Majerus to lead us into the new arena and not make a big deal of it. That would make no sense. This should be as big as the ground-breaking was in my mind.

The second logical option would be for SLU to announce in the morning that there's a press conference for later on Wednesday afternoon and have things at 4 or 5pm.

If things continue to drag on past tomorrow then I'm guessing that lessens the chances that Majerus is the man for the job

CAG

if someone were to say that our new coach might vaguely resemble the billiken outside of west pine would you believe it?

Posted Image

Posted Image

"I was on fire, I was hotter than a pistol" Jason McElwaine

If theres no SLU basketball in heaven I'm not going!!!!!!

Official Billikens.com Sponsor of Chris Sloan and Billiken Volleyball

and Official Billiken.com Online Video Guy

If it makes any difference (it certainly should), my schedule is much more flexible today than tomorrow. I hope the higher ups are listening, because I want to make the PC and so today is much better for me than tomorrow. My Thursdays are just killer. And Fridays are bad news cycle days, as everyone knows. Saturdays are terrible.

(ie today or tomorrow; or Monday will be the day)

Ideally, if you could let me know by 10:30 this morning, I could switch around a meeting I have.

I will try to get some face time on Channel 5, guys. Keep your eyes pealed for the doctor.

thanks for taking me into the decision making process!

Doc, you're poster on Billikens.com. How much more power can a person possess in the world of Billikendom than that? Other than to be the slusignguy, of course (who is actually an undercover colonial). Certainly the press conference will be moved to suit your schedule.