What I think

brianstl

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would it have killed biondi to have kept cheryl in the loop to what was going on and make sure they are functioning as one?

and the fact he has "done EVERYTHING for Slu" only demonstrates his poor management skills and lack of delegation ability.

as i said, he truly has been very successful. and i have always championed what he has done for slu as a university and a campus. but there is no denying he has done NOTHING to live up to his now 20 year plus statement of becoming a top 50 program. be it trying to constantly do it on the cheap or not showing the restraint to let his own people he selected to do key jobs do their jobs.

you call that disrespect, i say that is asking biondi to live up to his own standards and statements. he hasnt done it when it comes to the slu athletic dept. and since folks he has easily chased out of slu have went on to be very successful since, such as debbie yow or lorenzo romar one can only assume his own mess is to blame.

again, biondi has been golden away from the sports dept. he has failed in the athletic dept.

WOW UNREAL

For you to say that this coach did something wrong...who is paying you??

You are so wrong.This coach was BLINDSIDED ..BLINDSIDED..by one man.

And all the people i know think(with the timing)what was done to this coach was CLASSLESS and HEARTLESS.

Some may not like this.....but alot of people were not suprised at all that your MAN did it this CLASSLESS way. WONDER WHY THEY WERE NOT SUPRISED...could ego and vain be some ways to discribe many people who have had dealings with him.

Your MAN is lucky he doesnt live in some other cities.He would be called out...wouldnt have to have a press conference..called out by the press and the first question which HE still should answer

Sir how could you be so classless and heartless and blindside a man who has worked for you 5 years and fire him the way you did?

The man is still in shock...No man should be treated this way...and especially a man who may not be the best recruiter,but no one who saw him on the sidelines can say he did not put every once of energy in his coaching.I told a friend of mine I have never watched a coach so zoned in during and worn out after a game, NEVER than him.Maybe some of you saw it,but for the longest time I actually thought about his health.Think he might of even thought about it,because he seemed not to be as animated and controlled it more the last year or so.And I was so glad to see it for his health,just me I guess. I just noticed that when he first came to st louis u.He sweated for that team,no one can ever say that.

No one I know,(and I have asked again since this happened)has nothing but nice things to say about the man.And I have said the same things about the man to anyone who asked.

SO SO SO SO.......THE MAN DID NOT DESERVE TO BE TREATED THIS WAY

I just cannot believe what you are saying about him...rather just suppose or what....you still are saying it

So if that is the case... I WILL BE HERE AND SAY...I WAS WRONG...