College basketball transfers

hard to believe that kid wanted to leave uconn becuase of playing time. playing for the top programs is all most kids think about.

Reading comprehension fails you yet again Roy.

One kid transferred to Purdue(not UMSL) from UConn, and by his own admission, he thought he would go to UConn for two years and then go to NBA...and by his own admission, he said he did not like practice and didn't work hard at it. He transferred to Purdue and has done well on and off the court. The other kid was flunking out of school and went home to Arkansas and took community college classes and worked, and a D-2 school is the only school that would take him.

"a D-2 school is the only school that would take him"

there you go again ripping on the likes of umsl. you must really hate umsl.

>"a D-2 school is the only school that would take him"

>

>there you go again ripping on the likes of umsl. you must

>really hate umsl.

No, ....I said factually speaking Central Arkansas was the only school that would admit Wise. Those are the facts in this example.

Somehow to you that means I hate UMSL. This has nothing to do with UMSL. It also has nothing to do with Lance Stemler or anything else.

The point of this thread was that 32% of kids transfer at least once. It was an interesting story....it has no relevance to anything else....and when you did try to make it relevant, I pointed out why the kids transferred.

As for UMSL, the other thread was about given the choice of going to Indiana on a full basketball scholarship or going to UMSL on a full basketball scholarship, I would take Indiana every time regardless of playing time. Everyone else isn't me.

Also the other topic was whether or not Stemler, regrets choosing IU over SLU among others. Stemler played a lot this season including 54 minutes in two NCAA tourney games with 16 points and 13 rebounds. I do not believe SLU would have made the NCAA's with Stemler. I do believe as a basketball choice alone, he made a good decision for himself. I also believe from a campus and academic standpoint(considering what he is studying) he did fine for himself as well.

>boy you sure wrote a lot to defend your hatred of umsl.

Since you are having trouble.....

I can sign you up for a reading comprehension class at UMSL if it will help you. But since you don't leave the Metro East, perhaps we can set one up at SWICC? I understand they produce fine future students and student athletes at Indiana University.

>His strategy is always to write way too much, on and on, in

>so many circles that you finally just say "the hell with

>it".

I notice you still haven't answered my question in the other thread MB73. Perhaps you were too busy making sure no one with the name Hussein would be allowed to run for President in this country?

>maybe hussein can speak at umsl. do you think you would go

>since you dont like umsl?

Genius Roy. Align yourself with MB73. Can't say it surprises me.

The speech would have to be moved to the Metro East so you could go too Roy. And what if there were elderly women and small children there Roy? What would you do since you hate elderly women and small children? Perhaps you could first make several posts telling everyone you are leaving the board first, because of THEIR posts, before you go to the game. And you can tell everyone unless THEY change their posting ways you won't be back for good this time(or about 5 days).

Missouri-St. Louis

"The UMSL Fight Song"

Come on and fight,

You red and gold,

And we will win this game today.

Our spirit grows,

For all to see,

For all the Rivermen to be.

Come on and win,

Go all the way,

We'll watch our foes all fall to thee.

So, let's go you Rivermen today,

As you fight on to victory!

>

>No, ....I said factually speaking Central Arkansas was the

>only school that would admit Wise. Those are the facts in

>this example.

>

>

UCA is a d1 school in the Southland Conference. They justed moved up and played their 1st year in football and bb this past season.

>

>>

>>No, ....I said factually speaking Central Arkansas was the

>>only school that would admit Wise. Those are the facts in

>>this example.

>>

>>

>

>UCA is a d1 school in the Southland Conference. They justed

>moved up and played their 1st year in football and bb this

>past season.

Point taken. But obviously not at the time of relevance to th eplayer discussion here.