To you Soderberg haters

>Just wait till Brad gets these guys for the 08 class.

>

>Scott Suggs

>Femi John

>John Brandenburg

>Steve Moore

>Jared Swopshire

>

>All you Anti-Brad people will disappear.

So does that mean Kramer Soderberg will commit to SIU?

I wish you would put down your copy of "Utopia," pick up a copy of our media guide, thumb through the part about our coaching staff, find the page where our head coach is listed and think to yourself, really hard, why we won't land any of these players.

No, we won't disappear. We'll be applauding the guy loudly...we're SLU fans. We don't want to see UB fail to prove us right. Prove us wrong...puhleeeze prove us wrong. I hope the guy lands a good spring class. We'll all stand up and cheer.

ARe you on CRACK? We have ZERO chance to get at least two of those guys. DO I hope it happens? Yes, absolutely. Could it happen? YES, but not with Brad as coach.

Knowing this, wouldn't you want to fire Brad and bring in someone who can recruit and get these guys? I think the answer is yes.

But since I am sure Brad will be here another year, let's focus on bringing in second tier talent (like he is doing) and DEVELOP these players (like he hasn't done). That is the key to Brad's success...find the diamond in the rough and develop. Get over the big time recruits, Brad won't get them.