Radio tonight

Bob Ramsey said on KFNS this afternoon that the first hour of the game will be broadcast on AM 1190 (the Sports Explosion) and after Tiger Talk ends (8 p.m.), all three affiliated stations, AM 590 (KFNS), AM 1190, and FM 100.7 will broadcast the remainder of the game.

Man, 1190 barely comes in on my radio. I'm ticked. Why can't they tape-delay Tiger Talk? I know they have a "contractual obligation" to Tiger Talk, but they would run Tiger Talk on tape-delay for some other sporting event. If they're supposed to air the Billikens games, then SLU games (even exhibitions) should be a greater priority than a coach's show! Why not put Tiger Talk on 1190? And it's not that I don't enjoy Tiger Talk, either, that I'm complaining. I usually listen to Tiger Talk.

pre-empted to a station that you can only hear on a clear nite within 2 blocks of the station so that the rest of the world can listen to phone calls asking about what randy pulley and ricky paulding had for supper. that is total b.s.

i am sure bullet bob in his ever increasing effort to be unbiased thought that was great.

that's even worse since the team is a one man show that has been disected ad nauseum. what else can you ask about the smith kid?