Where is everyone staying in Cincy for tourney?

TheBand

Doing some research for the band and cheerleaders room accomodations. Any suggestions on locations to stay in cincy? We've stayed virtually every where when the tourney has been there and really havent found a place that we want to stick with.

Thoughts? We're looking for reasonable, not Westin or Ritz type of prices.

... tourney starts like Wednesday, March 10th. I always play it by ear for Cincy .... free room up in Centerville, Ohio with the Doc. Its about a 8 to 10 hour drive from here to the Dayton area so if they do play on Wednesday and its an afternoon game, its means heading out Tuesday night. If its a night game, I have more leeway to leave in the morning. If its a bye and play on Thursday, then who knows. In any case, its just me so there's room.

It okay if I join you for the ride? it is not definite by any means (sorry to be indecisive) but I should DEFINITELY know by Mid Febuary, and I will be more than happy to split costs. But what I may do is drive there with you, then go home (Stl) with maybe my aunt or something, because my SB starts the next week.

Thanks,

Steve