Charlotte Game

ChevEE

Wow, no thread about the game today? Looks like us A-10 newbies are struggling a little this year. What do y'all think of the league so far? Thoughts on the game tonight? I know we have only won 1 of 9 games out at your place. Hopefully both teams show up and it's at least an entertaining game.

GO NINERS!

most think the A-10 is down, but I think what we will see over the next two years may be surprising, if the A-10 has the guts to improve scheduling etc....

As for tonight, well we should have won that one game too!! This team has trouble defending the 3. Hopefully that will be improved with Lisch playing tonight. Otherwise this could get ugly.

I think Charlotte should be a main Billiken rival. We're the two that got duped by Marquette and DePaul and hopefully both programs will end up with more success. Always enjoy my trips to Charlotte as their fans are hospitable. Let's hope for a good one tonight, as they usually are.

i too like charlotte and agree that the two of us were lopped off in the conference shuffle. it is hard to get mean when we are playing charlotte. and also wish they were one of our home and away teams.

i wish them nothing but success except for one night a year.