New Board!!!

SluSignGuy

Okay, it has been a hectic day, but all is good in the world.

Basically, to make my life a little simple, we are just moving to a new board. THIS ONE. Hopefully this doesn't cause many problems. If it does, my apologies.

Once again, I don't know why this is, but when you post, if you get a script error. Click back, and then submit the post again. I have no idea why this is happening, but it seemed to fix itself earlier today. So I hope it will again. If not, hmm..

Also, everyone please somewhat edit your profiles. All of the profiles are hidden right now, because the server doesn't realize that they are there. They must be accessed by you in order for the server to say to itself "Oh, I have that file, I will say so now".

If there are any other problems. Please hollar!!!

I am a happy kid. Rebuilding the board this time took an hour in the library. Woo Hoo.

Steve

Steve,

Like many other posters on this board, my bookmarks are all linked directly to the message board; therefore, I typically bypass the main page of Billikens.com. Is there anyway for you to post a note regarding the change on the "old" message board? I am fearful that it may take regulars a while to figure out that this new board exists.

Thanks,

-David

I just sent out a bulk e-mail (I think/hope) to all of the registered posters through the message board. I am unsure if it will work because of the profile problems. I will put a notice up on the old board too.

Steve

I don't know why these problems are happening exactly. They don't happen to me except every once and a while. Thicks did you ever have these types of problems when you set up DCForum on this server?

Steve