Who disappears when the rotation gets cut down?

ARon

Do I think it's likely we make the tournament next year? No.

Is it still abjectly stupid to act like it's already a foregone conclusion we won't make it next year? Yes. But hey, at least it puts you ahead (or is it behind?) in the lowered expectations game, I guess.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I think it's likely we make the tournament next year? No.

Is it still abjectly stupid to act like it's already a foregone conclusion we won't make it next year? Yes. But hey, at least it puts you ahead (or is it behind?) in the lowered expectations game, I guess.

The tournament is a possibility. I just want it to be the expectation year in and year out.

That's a long road to traverse though.

Sorry for my tardiness to this topic, but I don't think the rotation will be cut down this season. I think we'll continue to see what we've been seeing. Twelve guys will play. However, as we've been seeing in recent games, while 12 may play in the first half, the second-half rotation will comprise guys that have played well in the first half. Some games it will be one set of eight or nine guys, and other games it will be another set. A lot will depend upon how best to match up with the opponent. Foul trouble will also factor in.

Part of the problem, as I believe has already been discussed somewhat, is that some of the younger players have trouble going all out for bursts of time longer than three or four minutes of game clock time.