Brad on KFNS this morning

Brad was on Frankie C's show briefly this morning and talked about the game last nite.When asked about the refs and his technical he said that he needs to control his emotions more and hold them in check.He believes that it hurts his coaching when he becomes very angry with the refs as he did last nite.

Another interesting statement he made was that he believes we need to win 12 games in CUSA in order to go to the "Dance"

12 games? Does that include the tourney? Seems high.

Right now I think a 10-6 regular season record would do it, provided one of the wins is over one of the Big 3 - Cincy, L-ville or Marquette. Overall the conference is up in terms of strength and it is reflected in RPI rankings. It helps that other bigger conferences (Big Ten, Pac-10) are down. However, SOS could be hurt now that West Virginia has booted Schfino and they will probably go in the tank.

i think brad is talking sure thing. 12 wins probably puts the team in the top 3. 9 or 10 probably puts a team in that dogfight of 4-8. in all likelihood, 4, 5 at most go to the tourney. so any of the 4-8 teams would be in the running for the last spot or two and that probably leaves it up to the smoke filled room. brad wants no part of that, thus 12 wins gets him at least 3rd place likely so that is my read on that statement.