CUSA third in RPI

This is big. With other "major" conferences down (i.e. Big Ten) it could open up a few more at-large slots for CUSA teams like SLU.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With four teams with 10 or more victories, Conference USA is tied with the Atlantic Coast Conference and the Big Ten for third in the Ratings Percentage Index's top 10 leagues. The Southeastern Conference leads the country with seven teams that have won 10 or more games, followed by the Big East with six. . . .

give me a link. i have seen no where where we are third and no where where the acc is not far and away #1. are you sure you are looking at an rpi rating and not someone's made up ranking system?

As a league CUSA is currently 5th with an outside chance of moving up to 4th (or down to 8th-- as 4th-8th are real close right now). Rosiak apparently was trying to make some other point about number of teams in the top 10 of RPI I think but got butchered in the editing.

Rosiak's statement in the Journal-Sentinel is convoluted at best and stupid at worst.