Mizzou fans seem a little upset.....

gister

Here are some opinions from tonight on the Post's Tiger forum:

"The team will struggle around 500 all year. Then lose in the first round of the NIT to SLU."

"14-13, 8-8, with one win in the conference tourney before bowing out. That will leave them at 15-14. They will host SLU here and lose.

"

"SLU is 8-5 and could make the Big Dance. I'm hoping they do so heads roll in Columbia."

Funny!!!!!

You must be mistaken Gister. Mizzery fans never talk about SLU. We're a non entity to them. A non entity with a better record by the way. I wished we had scheduled Belmont. At least we'd have a gauge as to how we measure up to the #74 team in the country. Weren't they #3 once. How the mighty have fallen.

>You must be mistaken Gister. Mizzery fans never talk about

>SLU. We're a non entity to them. A non entity with a better

>record by the way. I wished we had scheduled Belmont. At

>least we'd have a gauge as to how we measure up to the #74

>team in the country. Weren't they #3 once. How the mighty

>have fallen.

Actually, I think the claim by some Missouri fan was that Missouri fans on Tigerboard rarely mentions SLU. But gister was referring to STLtoday's Mizzou Talk forum. (Still, I can't agree with the claim about SLU mentions on Tigerboard.)

SLU didn't necessarily have to schedule Belmont for Bills fans to compare SLU to Mizzou, because the Bills already played Kansas State and Missouri already played at Memphis.