What's the SMS website?

Here is one of them: http://valleytalk.net/showthread.php?t=2982&page=1

Some choice comments:

"Frankly, Tommy, I don't think anyone at MSU has cared one whit about playing or not playing you. This is the first time in years and years where a SLU game isn't an RPI killer. And it's not a rivalry, either. Maybe it could become one again if SLU won tonight." This was in reference to a quote in the paper from Tommie.

"Bears by 12. Blake goes off against the team he wanted to play for."

"Mo State 82

St. Louis 64"

"I'll be suprised if it's close. SLU doesn't put up a whole lot of points, so expect this so be a defensive battle."

"I think this game will tell a lot. St Louis has played decent this year especially the road win at Loyola who is also decent this year."

"How the Bears can pull this out over the Billikins. Would not be good for MSUs resume to lose this one."

"Ever occur to you that St. Louis is a good team and they're at home? It wouldn't lower anyone's rpi much--but might hurt in the popularity polls"

"I hate St. Louis. I wish the Valley would move its tourney out of there."

"Im gonna throw up....The refs did EVERYTHING they could to lt St louis win.Plain and simple....but we WERE in homerville!"

"I wasnt blaming the refs entirely for the loss...wait a minute, come to think about it...YES I AM. Yes we should have made our missed free throws but it probably had somthing to do with our arms falling off after being fould so much tonight without a call. Am I bitter? yes. Am I mad? Hell yes."

"Ahearn playing 29 minutes and not scoring a point is a killer. He has an average game and it isn't close."

There were a lot of other comments, but these were particularly interesting...

"A strong man stands up for himself; a stronger man stands up for others." - Ben

I'm still around.

Its a tough loss for me to take but I'm not blaming the officials or the final call. Bears didn't make free throws. Bears shot themselves in the foot. SLU shut down Blake and the offense really suffered because we were not the same when it came to taking it inside. Good luck to the Bills the rest of the way.

I like this one:

" it's very frustrating to have this much talent and lose to a team like SLU."

For anyone who thinks our board is tough on each other, go take a look at the MSU board. Some of their posters really go after each other.

"A strong man stands up for himself; a stronger man stands up for others." - Ben

"An eyewitness just saw the Bears team bus pull up outside Voyoukas' dorm building a few minutes ago. According to reports, Barry pulled Nate off the bus, gave him a ball, and demanded that he take it inside and attack the big man some more. Minutes later, the ball came shooting out the window like a bottle rocket.

Good strategy, Barry, good strategy."

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats funny Rich. We had a few Bears fans around us and they were good. I also thought for much of the game the small bears contingent was louder than 4 times as many Bills fans. Shameful.

Some of those posts just show how stupid and uninformed some posters on a message board can be.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

I have to give some props to my sister who got all of her friends up there in the end opposite the band with their signs and their organized B-E-A-R-S cheers. But man oh man was it fun to see her after the game. :) My parents had SLU and MSU shirts with them...one over each shoulder but every time I looked up, they were cheering for SLU. I guess that comes from the fact that they're at every other game. What a great night!