DePaul 65

Cincy 90

Temple 56

Dayton 60

St. Joes 78

Duq. 61

Stanford 82

Ariz. 72

Well, hopefully our next opponent go their good game out of the way as that had to be an upset. We need to beat the next 3 starting with S. Miss at home. I didn't see the game but wondered if Louisville actually played S. Florida's mens team...where is Seth Greeeberg when they really need him. Cincy will get Marquette and I think that they look like the cream of CUSA and are still undefeated. MU will have their hands full in that contest. Wow...Stanford also stays unbeaten and gets by Zona with relative ease at least that's what the score seems to indicate. Our two A10 partners Dayton won a squeaker at home and almost blew a 14 point lead. St. Joes I believe remain as one of the few unbeatens and Jameer Nelson is a player. Down here in Florida, the Gators trounced my wife's Vols and so she is in triple mourning what with our Rams and Bills results.

The Southern Miss win at home over Memphis points out again how stupid the C-USA commissioner was to allow SoMiss to sell their home game against Marquette to the Wisconsin-GreenBay folks.

Looks like SoMiss will come into the Savvis on a high note and the Bills have Sunday and Monday to get over their tough, draining loss at Marquette. This game will be a real test for the SLU's coaching staff and players.