17-12 SLU

TheA_Bomb

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it looked like SLU may slip away there but MU shooting kept them in it

JF is guarding T. Diener and when he's out JF is out.

Reggie hit a long three not sure how many more he has.

Schasz I live in Sooner country my wife and I lone billikens down here in Lawton OK. On a side note the Robertson family is originally from here and Troy was born here. I live at Ft. Sill.

I really hope that SLU keeps up there recent trend of getting hot in the second half of games and wins this one. This is a huge one if we can win.

These MU radio guys remind that the Bills have won according to them 8 regular season CUSA games coming into tonight, but MU has won the last 6 in the series. Both of last year's games were very close. We go ourebounded by only 1...14-13. That sounds like a good stat, but the only one that counts is 30-26...Let's Go Bills!!!

SLU 72...I really like the way we played in the first half. Reg, I believe lead us with 10 and I know IO has at least 6. We are holding our own on the boards and I think on the road that is HUGE. If we can put another half like the 1st one then we have a decent chance to win this game. Heck, it's high time that we beat these guys. It was too darn cold for me to go bike riding today so I wussed out. My blood has really gotten thin with a few Florida winters under my belt.

Yeah they always have a contract w/ the SLU coach. I think they get a car out the deal too. As far as I can remember Spoon was always driving a different car everyother month.

RV is in and TF has 3 fouls and that is not good...MU tied it at 16:35 and Brad took a TO. We need TF in this game so hopefully he can get back in and stay out of foul trouble. Becoming obvious to me that we are a better team wih TF on the floor.