billikenmetz Suspended

Admin

Multiple moderators and posters have strongly suggested that billikenmetz be banned for comments made on the Message Board today. I will fully admit I have not read the comments or found the threads regarding the supposed inappropriate behavior. However, I am fully relying on the advice of the moderators and posters, and I am suspending Billikenmetz until November 11th.

I know this is unusual, but I trust the Billikens.com moderators and respect many posters' opinions.

On an additional note, I will be away from my computer for the next 40 hours or so. My dad scored tickets to the World Series and the SignGuy is coming to StL for 24 hours. I have a midterm Thursday, but it is the freaking World Series.

Steve

Webmaster of Billikens.com

What you're failing to see is that Metz's original post was deleted and he was warned. So his bright idea then was to immediately put up another post with the link to the actual commercial. He had his chance and he chose to continue with it. It's a no brainer and he won't be missed.

no he was warned by one of the many moderators on this board. so they deleted the original post. Metz then decided to push further and posted another thread on the same exact topic.

on this board, off-topic posts are not allowed. now there is grey area about what's on or off-topic, but there is no question that this was off-topic and over-the-top insensitive.

It's one thing to make the mistake once. But he pushed the issue and got the axe.