Quincy U game

orlando stewart said about why he beleives a notre dame coach that claims notre dame never offered kevin lisch a scholarship:

"I think need a better shooter, defender than Kevin."

they dont have a guard as good as kevin now so that statement makes no sense.

First of all, this stuff was dismissed 6 years ago and he was cleared of any wrongdoing. Same as with the misappropriated funds. He's just guilty be reputation on this board. The fact that Veronica O'Brien is reaching like this shows that she cares nothing about the kids and just has a personal vendetta. She got Craig Williams out after 15 months of service. What could he do to turn the district around in 15 months? Here are some other varying opinions on this topic

http://mosports.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid...style=2&Reset=1

I'm not familiar with the criminal prosecution of F.Irons, but the fact that charges were dropped does not necessarily mean he was cleared of any wrongdoing. It simply means he wasn't criminally prosecuted for whatever reason(s) (innocence, lack of evidence, politics, knowing some people in higher places, etc.). The fact that charges were dismissed doesn't mean he didn't do something illegal or criminal.

With that said, i know pretty much nothing about F Irons and whether his behavior was criminal, innocent or otherwise. But i did want to point out that dismissed criminal charges does not necessarily mean one is innocent.

the one fact you continue to miss is that floyd irons wasnt cleared of anything. the misappropriation of funds was dropped because the vashon school district financial records were such a mess that no credible trail could be assimilated. however there was never a criminal trial held that floyd irons was found "not guilty". if the actual paper trail could be assembled, irons could still be brought to trial.

i agree with you completely on williams. he was likely the right man to maybe turn the district around. however like any other job especially one with political ties he made the fatal mistake of choosing the wrong people to side with on the wrong issues.

he worked for the school board and the school board made the decision to offer him a buyout of his contract.

imo, the williams issue and the irons issue should not be blurred together in discussions. it is possible that the school board did the right thing (irons) and the wrong thing (williams).

the fact of the matter that comes out of all this is that the st louis public schools are a disaster and should be taken over by the state.