All Star featuring MU recruits - STL Post this morning

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to recap:

1. You repled to me, like the cyberstalker you are. I've said that I wouldn't reply to your posts unless you attacked. I've lived up to that. You agreed to this and then proved yourself to be a liar by trolling around for cheapshots time and time again. Obviously, you're not the type of person who can keep his word.

2. Steve did warn you and you won't admit it. You accuse others of being warned, but you're the only confirmed case. Funny how one of the guys leading the angry mob to ban V-time is now under scrutiny. It just goes to show that good prevails over bad.

Since you have no response to the fact that you've been warned, and are too much of a chicken to answer the challenge, you'll keep posting songs on here. I'm happy with that. It's a vast improvement over your typical drivel.

Since it's so important to you, I'll let you have the last word on this. Please give us more of your song and keep replying to your own posts.