All Quiet on the billikens.com front

Summer vaca must be in full swing for Roy and Rich...the board is unusually quiet and stir-free. Let's get things going again, guys. Let's get some people angry.

What's the deal with Husak? I'm not sold on J.J. yet, but the Husak Scholarship Fund is entering it's fourth or fifth year now, with little to show. No more recruits from Iowa, please. Unless we somehow manage to get Pierre Pierce out of prison.

Ian is gone. Greek League bound. The Honeymoon with Brad is over and Ian is looking for some sweaty Greek gods to "post up" on. Lots of sweat and an almost total lack of personal hygiene. Sounds like a winner.

http://www.greekcity.com.au/newsletters/oc...eurobasket1.jpg

http://www.b92.net/galerija/pics/2005/09/1...04996420702.jpg

go bills.

i am not on vacation. i have just chosen to try to stay out of the ABC's bashing and the site's communist's posts.

when the board wants to get back to discussing billiken basketball instead of trying to get brad fired and unwarranted attacks by our communists, i'll be back.

I know this is going to sound like an ABC(is that Anti Brad Coalition?)post, but if IV leaves SLU to return to Greece, aren't you PBC'ers going to be just a little ticked off? IV takes with him our best shot at making the dance.

i will be selfishly disappointed, but not ticked off at anyone. simply because i will assume at this point in your mythical scenario that ian got a good deal to turn pro in greece. and if that is the case, good for ian.