Thoughts from afar....

slu72

For purely selfish reasons, why doesn't the A-10 kick out either Fordham, Duquense, St.B's, or LaSalle and add The College of Charleston? The coug's have a solid program. Which one of you guys wouldn't like to make a roadie to scenic historic Charleston in January or February when our weather is in the 60's. Promise, I'll get you tee times.

You guys ease up on Broy. Yeah, DePaul and MU are making the right moves for themselves. But either out of jealousy or mistaken loyalty, as a Bills fan I'm pi**ed neither school really looked at the revised A-10 format, or form a new conference. Purely a case of what's in it for me. Human nature dictates most Bills fans would be upset because we weren't invited to the party. But Broy, get over it, and PRAY we sweep both MU and DePaul this year. Actions speak louder than words.

Thanks Stu for your insightful article on the A-10 invite. It was about as informative as a Hillary Clinton sound byte. You don't think you could have called Doug Woolard for a quote? Was Stu anywhere to be found at the Bratfest?

Getting excited about this year, especially IO. There are not going to be many teams that have someone to handle a 6'9" wing. This could cause real match up problems if IO proves to be a 12-14 ppg player. Don't want to get my hopes up too high, but this team is going to do alright this year. Please no UT-Martin's though.

Pick for 1st in CUSA-UC, if their players avoid jail time.