Lady Bills

Newberry

Look like the lady bills are in for a long season. They lost to 0-8 SIUC tonight which brings them to 6-5 for the season. How in the hell do you lose to an 0-8 team, must be the head coach. Pizzotti schedules all the softies earlier and they won, but now aginst harder teams she cant even win not even aginst an 0-8 team. But she should be use to losing anyway cause she has lost her whole career. The program could be so good if they won, but it looks like the AD down at SLU thinks she is doing a fine job, I guess of losing becasue she is still hear. I feel bad for the palyers though cause they look like they try so hard but they also look tired out htere near the end of the game, I wonder how long they have practice each day, they just look dead in 2nd half

you dont deserve the moniker of one of the greatest billikens ever. not with your attitude. what did jill run over your dog or steal your boyfriend or something?

Over the years we have had a few posters who were involved personally with people at SLU and they had a personal axe to grind. What results is diatribes that are not comments but rather are attacks based upon some personal agenda.

In fact, I had low expectations for this year's team and they have played better than I expected. Any team can have a bad game. No agendas please!