For soccer folks...

I know I have posted on this topic before, but if there any Billiken soccer boosters out there who keep up with former players...

Anybody know where Matt McKeon is this year? His contract was up for KC and he is no longer there.

Also did Jason Cole latch on to an A league team or somewhere after he was cut by Colorado this Spring?

I know Dipsy Selowane is riding the pine in Chicago, cannot get on field, same for Jackie Jewsbury, KC's developmental player. Joe Hammes is playing 90 minutes for Milwaukee A league club, and Nick Walls is getting playing time but not starting for Milwaukee as well.

Anybody with info on McKeon and Cole would be appreciated.

Thanks

I understand Matt McKeon was cut because he refused a pay cut. He apparently is not involved in soccer at this time and may have joined a family businness. Jason Cole and Paul Nagy are both with Syracuse.

I do know that Brad Davis is playing MLS for the Dallas Burn he attended SLU for 2 years. Hopefully he will make the next olympic team. He is a really nice guy and I know a guy that knows him and he gave me free tix to a Burn Game last year (Cotton Bowl is decrepit by the way).

How about McBride in the SI Swim Suit Issue.