4-4

The same record as last year. Some observations:

1. One terrible loss in that record (UT Martin)

2. Two good wins (Dayton, St. Bon.)

3. Perry and Brown really carried us in scoring and rebounding.

4. We entered conference play at 6-5

Drejaj started to come into his own at this point last year. I know he is hurt this year, but the beginning of the season has been dissapointing for him 1:1 A:T ratio, 20 of 62 from the floor.

I wonder who will step up their game the way he did last year now that the play begins to get more intense?

I hope it's Izik and JJ. From what I have seen, these two provide the biggest upside to anybody on the roster. If they can increase there productivity by 25%, we will be in good shape. Justin has showed good development thus far, he just needs the minutes and confidence. After being outgunned by a team like SMS, hopefully coach will say/do something to these guys to help them understand how much there athleticism is needed and what they need to do to be productive on the court.

i am surprised his shooting is that good. i would have thought it was worse. i dont get anthony's %. he has good form. i think he just isnt strong leg wise. as he seems to tail off as the game goes on shooting wise.