Yo! CUSA Schools ...........

Taj79

........... get ready to sure the Big East! What's good for the goose should be good for the gander, yes? UConn, West Virginia, Pitt and Syracuse have all enjoined a suit filed in Connecticut alleging Boston College's move to the ACC is doing irreparable harm to the Big East in general, but more specifically, it was filed in Connecticut with the premise that BC's defection is doing harm to the citizens of Connecticut. I guess what with football games played in Storrs with hotel rooms and the like.

What about us? Wouldn't it seem logical (just to p*ss them off anyway) to have CUSA lawyers draw up a countersuit, hell, plagerize the Big East suit so blatantly that all you do is photocopy it and put ballpoint pen lines through "ACC" and write in (horribly I might add) "Big (L)East" and scratch out the plaintiff schools and add ours in the same way when the Big East does what its b*tching about the ACC doing to it ... to CUSA!!!!!!!

How hypocritical is that???? Amazing what money can do to the nuclear family these days!!!!!!!

Doesn't it make you wonder why our commish is so apathetic towards the BE's plundering of CUSA. You are right Taj 79 Mahal, we should file suit against DePaul and Marquette citing that some ancient canon law that has been violated. Jebby's shouldn't be deserting fellow Jebby's it was a law enacted during the great crusade.

we should file suit against DePaul and Marquette

>citing that some ancient canon law that has been violated.

>Jebby's shouldn't be deserting fellow Jebby's it was a law

>enacted during the great crusade.

Uh, not that I'm angry or anything but that happened when you joined the Great Midwest.

xu95

Which crusade is this "great crusade?" I have always thought of the crusades as having been waged during the 11th to 13th cebturies. Ignatius founded the Jesuits in the mid 16th century. Oh well, creative anachronism can be enjoyable. I've been to Philadelphia many times and always see Benjamin Franklin walking the streets!